Some of our stores may have different hours, so please contact them directly for details or contact our Customer Service team on 03 962 8800
- Monday 9:00 am – 6:00 pm
- Tuesday 9:00 am – 6:00 pm
- Wednesday 9:00 am – 6:00 pm
- Thursday 9:00 am – 6:00 pm
- Friday 9:00 am – 6:00 pm
- Saturday 9:00 am – 6:00 pm
- Sunday 10:00 am – 5:00 pm
- Waitangi Day 10:00 am – 5:00 pm
- Monday 8:00 am – 9:00 pm
- Tuesday 8:00 am – 9:00 pm
- Wednesday 8:00 am – 9:00 pm
- Thursday 8:00 am – 9:00 pm
- Friday 8:00 am – 9:00 pm
- Saturday 8:00 am – 9:00 pm
- Sunday 8:00 am – 9:00 pm
- Waitangi Day 8:00 am – 9:00 pm
South City is located at 555 Colombo Street, just down towards Moorhouse Avenue, you can’t miss us! We have over 550 free carparks available for South City Customers.
We are here to help! The Centre Management Office is located through the corridor by Pita Pit and up the set of stairs to your left. We can provide you with a wide range of helpful information, including wheelchair hire, and gift card sales. We can also help you with any lost property enquiries and have highchairs available in our foodcourt, as well as a free indoor playground for the littlies.
To contact us please call on +64 3 962 8800 or email the team at email@example.com
Connect to our free WIFI every time you visit. Follow the instructions below to get connected now!
- Enable WIFI on your device (go to settings on your device)
- Select the network South_City_Free on your device
- A login page will appear, enter your details and click connect
By selecting connect you are agreeing to the WIFI terms and conditions
South City has over 550 free carparks. Our free carparking is available for 120 minutes for all South City Customers. Parking Enforcement Services monitor our carpark and enforce the time limits as displayed in the carpark alongside monitoring people who leave site.
Our Parent Room is located down the corridor by Pita Pit in our foodcourt. It is equipped with a toilet, change table and seat for your feeding privacy.
Our Toilets are also located down the same corridor by Pita Pit.