Articles , Events
We are open!
As of Midnight, Wednesday 17th of February we are now back at Alert Level 1.
This means there are now no restrictions on gatherings or social distancing. However, you are still encouraged to keep a digital diary to track your movements and we encourage you to sign in to the centre via the Government QR codes which are located at each entrance and in each store throughout the Centre.
However, we do ask that if you are feeling unwell or have any COVID-19, cold or flu-like symptoms that you please stay at home.
- Our Food court is now back to full seating with 340 seats available.
- Our Playground and Playzone are now both open!
- Our cleaning team will still ensure tables in the food court are sanitised and cleaned between each use.
Extra Cleaning and Hygiene
- Hand Sanitiser will still be available at key locations throughout the centre
- Rigorous cleaning and sanitisation regimes will continue with a focus on public spaces, particularly on high touch point surfaces
Centre Management Office
- The Centre Management office is open.
- You can purchase Gift Cards from the Centre Management office