Articles , Events
We are open!
As of Tuesday the 9th of June we are now at Alert Level 1.
This means there are now no restrictions on gatherings or social distancing. However, you are still encouraged to keep a digital diary to track your movements and we encourage you to sign in to the centre via the Government QR codes which are located at each entrance and throughout the Centre.
However, we do ask that if you are feeling unwell or have any COVID-19, cold or flu-like symptoms that you please stay at home.
Centre Trading Hours
- You can find an update of our trading hours HERE but individual store hours may still vary so if you are coming to visit a particular store then we would recommend that you call ahead to ensure they will be open, you can also check their hours HERE.
- Our Food court is now back to full seating with 340 seats available.
- Our Playground is now also open!
- Our cleaning team will still ensure tables in the food court are sanitised and cleaned between each use.
Extra Cleaning and Hygiene
- Hand Sanitiser will still be available at key locations throughout the centre
- Rigorous cleaning and sanitisation regimes will continue with a focus on public spaces, particularly on high touch point surfaces
Centre Management Office
- The Centre Management office is open.
- You can purchase Gift Cards from the Centre Management office